Justice Dipak Misra National Call for Papers 2023 : 3rd Edition
Get Published in a Book under Former Supreme Court Judges and Vice Chancellors of Top National Law Schools
Justice Dipak Misra 3rd National Call for Papers 2023
Indian National Law Review is the flagship nationally acclaimed Journal of The LAW Learners. TLL was started as an initiative to make legal education accessible in the most creative manner. TLL offers Free Certificate Courses, Company Certified Advanced Courses, National and International Competitions, Quizzes, Free Publications, Internships, Workshops and the like. TLL boasts of an active user base of 1,55,000, with over 67,000 course takers and monthly viewership of 41,000. The LAW Learners is funded by the Government of Gujarat and incubated under GNLU, Gandhinagar. TLL has been recognized by StartupIndia, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. The Founder of TLL is a Mentor of Change at AIM, Niti Aayog, Government of India. It has had a robust Media presence through the Times of India, Dainik Jagran, Dainik Bhaskar, DNA etc. and has been appreciated by the Former Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh, Attorney General of India Mr. K.K. Venugopal, Member of Parliament Subramanian Swamy, Vivek Tankha, Governor of Gujarat , Governor of Goa etc. TLL was recently awarded as the Top 5 Startups in Gujarat by the Hon'ble Vice President of India Shri Jagdeep Dhankhar.
Our Advisory Board is presided over by the Former Chief Justice of India, Justice Dipak Misra, followed by the Former SC Judges - Justice A.K. Sikri, Justice G.S. Singhvi and Justice Gopala Gowda, and Vice Chancellors of National Law Universities. Our Editorial Board is honoured to have Member of Parliament Mr. K.T.S Tulsi, Prof. Dr. M.P. Singh, Former Chief Justice of Sri Lanka and the like. The LAW Learners has organized 12 National and International Events including 1st International Law Quiz with NUSRL Ranchi, 1st ever National Online Moot Court Competition with Ansal University, 1st ever Virtual International Summer School 2020 and the National Law Student Awards 2020 in collaboration with RGNUL Punjab. The Events have witnessed a Participation of over 48,000. TLL has offered Knowledge Partnership to over 75 Law Universities.
Indian National Law Review, TLL is proud to announce JUSTICE DIPAK MISRA 3rd NATIONAL CALL FOR PAPERS 2023, in the name and honour of Hon'ble Justice Dipak Misra. Hon'ble Justice needs no introduction. Justice Misra is the Former Chief Justice of India [45th] and has also served as the Chief Justice of Patna and Delhi High Court. His judgments have endeavored to create a dynamic environment in the most positive manner. During his term, India has witnessed some revolutionary rulings - Right to Reputation, Online FIR, Section 377 IPC, Section 497 IPC, Sabarimala, Aadhaar, Live Streaming of Proceedings etc., to say the least.
Here is an opportunity for you to Get Published in a Book, Edited by Renowned Legal Luminaries of the nation.
INLR with an aim to promote Research and Publications, is all set to launch Books on various Subject areas of Law. We invite Submissions for Publications in these Books. The author is free to Submit on any Topic. The Book shall bear an ISBN Number and shall be published both in softcopy and hardbound formats.
Are you eyeing Publications? Do you have Written Articles/Abstracts/Papers/Blogs but not yet Published? Made some College projects, which are lying idle?
Whether you are a student or a Faculty, Publications is the key to success. We present a one of its Kind Opportunity to Get Published in a Book and add a booster to your CV.
Anyone, with an interest in the legal field, is eligible to get Published in the Book. There is no bar on eligibility. We highly encourage submissions from the Legal Fraternity – Law Students, Legal Professionals, Advocates, and Esteemed Members of the Legal Academia.
Author may choose to Submit on any Topic of Law. The Participant can Register to Submit for any Topic of Law. There is no Restriction on the Number of Submissions by an Author. You may submit more than 1 Paper as well for consideration.
19 July 2023
1 November 2023
Abstract Submission Last Date
1 November 2023
Announcement of Selected Entries
Within 1 Week of Participants Submission Date
Issuance of Rewards
30 November 2023
Authors are requested to Register their Topics by 1 November 2023. The Last Date of Submission is 1 November 2023, without any mandatory formatting Guidelines.
Submissions which are made early, shall receive their review sooner. Therefore, the earlier the Participant Submits, the sooner an intimation is sent.
Co-Authorship is allowed with a maximum of 2 Co-Authors i.e. total 3.
Long Articles 4500 - 8000 Words
Short Articles 2500 - 4500 Words
Case Comments 1000 - 2500 Words
Book Review/Legislative Analysis/Draft Legislation
1000 - 2500 Words
Blogs 700 - 1500 Words
An Author may choose to Register for 1 or more Category. Further, an Author may choose to Submit any number of Entries.
The Word Limits are inclusive of Footnotes. Any uniform style of footnoting is acceptable.
1. All Selected Authors avail Publication in a Book bearing ISBN, Chief Edited by Former Supreme Court Judge and Vice Chancellors of Top Indian Law Schools, published by Indian National Law Review.
2. Certificate of Publication -Hardcopy to Selected Authors.
3. Certificate of Excellence to all Selected Authors.
4. Letter of Recommendation to Top 75 Selected Authors.
5. Words of Appreciation by the Former CJI to Top 10 Selected Authors.
6. All participants get to attend a recorded lecture by Hon'ble Justice Dipak Misra, alongwith a Certificate of Participation.
7. Assured Internship Opportunity to all Participants, with The LAW Learners.
8. All Participants receive a 30% Discount Coupon on our Recognized and Certified Online Courses and a FREE Ebook on Constitutional Law.
Registration is Free of Cost and there is Absolutely No Registration Fees.
There would be a Nominal Editorial Board Charge for the Selected Authors, the same as it costs the organization. This is not a Publication Fee but the editing, maintenance and publication cost of the organization.
1. Participants are expected to Register and Submit as early as possible, well ahead of the Last Dates.
2. 120 Selected Papers would be Published.
3. You may either choose to submit only Abstract [100-300 Words] or Full Paper as well.
4. This is a Great Opportunity for Law Students - to convert their College Projects into Valuable Publications and for Faculties - to get published with top legal luminaries of India.
1. All the Books shall be graced with a Foreword by the Former Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra J. Certificates shall duly mention the same.
2. Authors are free to choose any Topic related to Law. Topics which are interdisciplinary or incidental to, may also be chosen. A few indicative Topics are listed here.