Justice Dipak Misra 1st National Call for Chapters on Changing Facets and Dynamism of Law 2019
Get Published in a Book
Justice Dipak Misra 1st National Call for Chapters 2019
About the Event
The LAW Learners is an initiative to make legal education accessible in the most creative manner. TLL offers Free Certificate Courses, Company Certified Advanced Courses, Online Competitions, Regular Quizzes, Free Publications, Internships, Workshops and the like. The LAW Learners is funded by the Government of Gujarat. Our efforts have been appreciated by the Times of India, Gujarat Samachar, DNA, Dainik Jagran etc. We have as well been appreciated by the Governor of Gujarat , Former Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh and the Attorney General of India Mr. K.K. Venugopal.
Our Advisory Board is presided over by the Former Chief Justice of India Justice Dipak Misra, followed by the Former SC Judges, Vice Chancellors and Registrars of Renowned National Universities. Our Editorial Board is honoured to have Member of Parliament Mr. K.T.S Tulsi, Prof. Dr. M.P. Singh, Former Chief Justice of Sri Lanka and the like. The LAW Learners is recognized by Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
TLL is proud to announce JUSTICE DIPAK MISRA 1st NATIONAL CALL FOR CHAPTERS ON CHANGING FACETS AND DYNAMISM OF LAW 2019, in the name and honour of Justice Dipak Misra, a man who needs no introduction. Justice Misra is the Former Chief Justice of India [45th] and has also served as the Chief Justice of Patna and Delhi High Court. His judgments have endeavored to create a dynamic environment in the most positive manner. During his term, India has witnessed some revolutionary rulings.
Here's an opportunity for you to Get Published in a Book, Edited by Renowned Legal Luminaries.
TLL with an aim to promote Research and Publications, is all set to launch 6 Books on various Subject areas of Law, Published by TLL. We invite Submissions for Publications in these Books. All the Books shall bear an ISBN Number.
The Books shall be Republished by an International Publication - LAMBERT ACADEMIC PUBLISHING, GERMANY.
Are you eyeing Publications? Do you have Written Articles but not yet Published? Made some College projects, which are lying idle?
Do not worry, as here's a Golden Opportunity to Get Published in a Book and add a booster to your CV.
Anyone, with an interest in the legal field, is eligible to participate in the Competition. There is no bar on eligibility. We highly encourage submissions from the Legal Fraternity – Law Students, Legal Professionals and Esteemed Members of the Legal Academia.
Author may choose to Submit on any Topic of Law. The Participant can Register to Submit for any of the below mentioned Subject areas. There is no Restriction on the Number of Submissions by an Author.
11 September '19
30 September '19 [EXTENDED TILL 5 October '19]
Submission Last Date
15 October '19 [EXTENDED TILL 17 October '19]
Announcement of Selected Entries
25-28 October '19
Publication of Edited Books
20 November '19
Authors are requested to Register their Topics by 30th September '19. They would be expected to Submit their Entries by 15th October '19 without following any specific Guidelines. The organization believes in substance rather than form.
The specific Submission Guidelines would be sent to the Selected authors.
Co-Authorship is allowed with a maximum of 1 Co-Author.
Long Articles 4500 - 8000 Words
Short Articles 2500 - 4500 Words
Case Comments 1400 - 2500 Words
Book Review/Legislative Analysis/Draft Legislation
1400 - 2500 Words
An Author may choose to Register for 1 or more Category. Further, an Author may choose to Submit any number of Entries.
1. All Selected Authors avail Publication in a Book bearing ISBN, Edited by Renowned Legal Jurists, published by TLL and Republished by Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany.
2. Certificate of Publication to all Selected Authors.
3. Certificate of Excellence to all Selected Authors.
4. Letter of Recommendation to Top 3 Selected Papers.
5. Assured Internship Opportunity to all Participants, with The LAW Learners.
6. All Participants receive a 30% Discount Coupon on our Recognized and Certified Online Courses and 50% Discount Coupon on Ebook.
Registration is Free of Cost and there is Absolutely No Registration Fees.
There would be a Nominal Publication Charge for the Selected Authors, the same as it costs the organization.
1. Participant has to Register their Topic/Topics by 30th September. Submission without Registration shall not be allowed.
2. 15 Selected Papers would be Published in each Book. The number may increase, depending upon the quality.
3. If there are more quality Papers, the Book may be released in 2 Volumes.
SUBJECTS AND THEMES
1. All the Books shall be graced with a Foreword by the Former Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra J. The Books shall be launched by the hands of Justice Misra.
2. The themes have been kept broad, to facilitate participants. Authors are free to Choose Any Sub Themes, falling under any of the mentioned Subject. Any Topic incidental thereto, is as well welcome.
3. If there is any ambiguity as to the Themes, feel free to contact the team.