WE ARE BACK WITH OUR FLAGSHIP QUIZ
THIS YEAR, IT'S BIGGER AND BETTER!
TLL and CCL, NUSRL RANCHI present
1st INTERNATIONAL ONLINE LAW QUIZ 2020
CHOOSE YOUR OWN SUBJECTS
THE HIGHER YOU SCORE, THE HIGHER YOU WIN
About The LAW Learners 6th National LAW Quiz 2019
The LAW Learners (TLL) is an organization which is aimed at providing FREE and Advanced Certificate Courses, Competitions, Quizzes, Workshops, Internships, Publications to the people. We have served over 38,000+ till date. The LAW Learners is funded by the Government of Gujarat. Our efforts have been appreciated by the Times of India, DNA, Dainik Jagran etc. We have as well been appreciated by the Former Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh, Former CJI Justice Dipak Misra, Attorney General of India K.K.Venugopal, Governor of Gujarat, Governor of Goa, Member of Parliament Subramanian Swamy and Vivek Tankha.
TLL boats of one of the most robust Advisory and Editorial Board of the nation. The organization is headed v the Former Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra J. We are proud to have Former Supreme Court judges, Vice Chancellors and Registrars of National Law Universities on the board.
Our first Six National Law Quizzes witnessed a Registration of over 2750 participants. We are glad to announce our 1st International Law Quiz, in collaboration with Center for Criminal Law, National University of Study and Research in Law [NUSRL, Ranchi]. TLL is fortunate to host the 1st International Law Quiz 2020, in collaboration with one of the most proactive, Center of Criminal Law of the leading National Law University of the nation. We hope you are as excited as we are. We expect to make it an enjoyable and enriching experience for all.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
There is no restriction on the eligibility to participate.
The Quiz shall take place online.
The Prelims round shall consist of 50 Questions. You shall have the liberty to choose your Own Subjects. You need to pick 5 Subjects [your strong areas] out of 10 subjects and the Prelims Round shall be based upon 10 Questions each, out of those subjects. The Level of Questions would be Easy to Moderate.
The Quarter Finals shall consist of 25 Questions, which shall be completely based on Legal Current Affairs.
The Semi Finals shall consist of 25 mixed bag of legal questions.
The Finals shall consist of 50 Questions and the Syllabus for the Finals shall be disclosed on 5th April '2020.
Top 100 participants of the Prelims round move to the Quarter Finals. Top 40 from the Quarters move to the Semi Finals. Top 20 from the Semis move to the Finals.
There shall be NO negative marking.
You are allowed to Register in a team of 2.
The Results shall be declared within 2 Hours of the Rounds.
SCHEDULE AND FEES
The Quiz consists of 4 Rounds – PRELIMS, QUARTER FINALS, SEMI FINALS AND FINAL. The PRELIMS AND QUARTERS shall take place on 18th April ‘2020 and the SEMIS AND FINALS on 19th April ‘2020.
LAST DATE TO APPLY:- 5th April‘2020 11:59 P.M.
Early Bird Registrations till 5th April 2020 - There is a NOMINAL Registration Fees of Rs. 100.
The fee includes Participation Certificate, Entry to Bonus Questions, Free Blog Publication on TLL's Website and Certified Course Coupon.
Late Registrations till 10th April 2020 - Nominal Fee of Rs. 120.
PRIZES AND REWARDS - Worth Rs.25,000
1. TOP 5 FINALISTS - CASH PRIZE OF Rs. 8,500. The Higher you Score in the Finals, the Higher you Win. YOUR SCORE X 30 = YOUR CASH PRIZE2. NEXT 5 FINALISTS - CASH PRIZE OF Rs. 4,500. The Higher you Score in the Finals, the Higher you Win. YOUR SCORE X 15 = YOUR CASH PRIZE3. 2 FREE ADVANCED COURSES AND Ebook on Constitutional Law. 4. FREE PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY in the nationally acclaimed - Indian National LAW Review to all Finalists. 5. LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION
1. All Semi-Finalists receive a Certificate of Excellence.
2. All Semi-Finalists get any of our Advanced Course and E-Book on Constitutional Law at 60% off.
Assured Online Research Internship with TLL to all Quarter-Finalists.
1. Entry to Bonus Questions - Exclusive Paytm Cash and GIFT Vouchers on Fastest Correct Answers at Bonus Questions.
2. All the Participants shall receive a Course Coupon of 30% Discount on our Company Certified Recognized Courses.
3. All the Participants shall receive a Free Blog Publication on TLL's Website.
4. All the Participants of the TLL and NUSRL's 1st International Law Quiz shall receive a Participation Certificate. [To be issued under NUSRL and TLL]